TheGamersBound
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Endless Players. Countless Games. One Common Destiny.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokemon Emerald

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CDB Water
Admin
Admin
CDB Water

Pokemon Emerald Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Emerald   Pokemon Emerald Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 7:19 pm

Pokemon Emerald Version is a sister game to Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire. It is the fifth Pokemon main series game for the Game Boy Advance, and the third Pokemon game based in the Hoenn region. Like Pokemon Crystal, it has many new features the are not in Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire. It was the second highest selling video game of 2005 in North America(WOW). Also it was the third best-selling game for the Game Boy Advance.
Gameplay - 10/10

There has been all kinds of changes in the Gameplay. Such as Groudon and Kyogre are captured at new locations and at higher levels, gym leaders may be rebattled in double battles, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, or Totodile may be acquired from Professor Birch after catching every Pokémon in the Heonn Dex, Deoxys is now in its Speed Forme, Pokemon Conteses are held in Lilycove city, and there is so much more! But you know its a Pokemon RPG game. It starts out like any other Pokemon RPG game, it starts off showing the region’s professor, then he ask you whats your gender and your name. But this time(it also happens in Ruby and Sapphire) you start off in a moving truck, then the truck stops and you can get out. When you get out your mom comes out of the house and stops you and talks to you. You go in your house and your mom tells you to go up in your room. When you get up there you go around your room then you change the time of the clock(it kind of confused me becasue I didn't know how to change the time, I didn't know you had to press A on the clock XD). Then your mom comes in and tells you something thats not really important. The when you go down the stairs this TV show is on and Blah Blah Blah. Then your mom tells you to go see Professor Birch. When you go to his lab he is not there, when you try to go to to the next route but this little girl wont let you go though. So you go next door to your rival's house. The thing is you don't get to name your rival in this game or in Ruby and Sapphire. If you want to know the rest you will have to get the game and play it!
Story - 8/10

There is also some change in the story as well. Like BOTH Team Magma and Team Aqua are the featured villainous teams, each stirring trouble at different stages in the game. The objective of each team is to awaken Groudon and Kyogre, respectively, is eventually fulfilled. Like I said BOTH Team Magma and Team Aqua are the featured villainous teams unlike in Ruby Team Magma was the villain team and in Sapphire Team Aqua was the villain team. Rayquaza is prominent plot-wise, awakened in order to stop the destructive battle between Groudon and Kyogre. There is not much to say about a Pokemon RPG game's story. But they did a really good job on this game's story.
Other - 9/10

Yes other. You might think after the Elite Four challenge there is nothing to do except try to compete your PokeDex. Well your wrong, there is a new thing in Pokemon Emerald called the Battle Frontier. The Battle Frontier is a new thing were you can go and battle at different areas. Like the Battle Tower, the Battle Palace, the Battle Factory, the Battle Pyramid, the Battle Dome, the Battle Arena, and the Battle Pike. Since they all have the word Battle in the names, I'm pretty sure that you will know that you can battle there XD. Before I end this review I want to tell you guys about the character changes. Brendan and May have different outfits then what they had in Ruby and Sapphire. A new Gym Leader in the Sootopolis Gym, Juan. A new Pokémon Champion, Wallace. Steven appears in Meteor Falls after the Elite Four challenge, with all all his Pokemon 20 levels higher than what they were in Ruby and Sapphire. Scott, a new character will meet the player a lot of times throughout the game, ultimately inviting the player to the Battle Frontier.
Summary

Pokemon Emerald is one of the best Pokemon games for the Game Boy Advance. If I were you I would go out and buy it. It is worth your money. Make sure you come back to Onogori-PMD for more Video Games Reviews.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/lpcdbwaterlp

Pokemon Emerald
Page 1 of 1