TheGamersBound
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Endless Players. Countless Games. One Common Destiny.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Youtube link.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ChaotixNinjax
ChaotixNinjax

Youtube link. Empty
PostSubject: Youtube link.   Youtube link. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 3:16 am

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/smashbrosbrawlX
rsgold123

Youtube link. Empty
PostSubject: jordam   Youtube link. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 5:08 am

The Air Jordan XI cheap jordan shoes model was designed by Tinker Hatfield. While Jordan was still pursuing a career in baseball, Hatfield designed the shoe in hopes that Michael would eventually wear it if he returned to the NBA.The Jordan XI was meant to stand out with a fusion of performance and style. Taken from the world of high-end mountaineering backpacks, the condura nylon upper gave the Air Jordan XI model lightweight durability. Further michael jordan shoes innovation came with the use of a carbon fiber plate on the sole of the shoe, that can be seen underneath the clear outsole, michael jordan shoes which gave the shoe exceptional torsional rigidity. The most visually distinct aspect of the shoe was its shiny patent leather mid and toebox. A material long used in the fashion industry, patent leather was extremely lightweight, when compared to genuine leather, and also tended not to chi hair iron stretch - a very useful property to help keep the foot within the bounds of the shoebed during quick direction changes on the court. The shiny leather gave the XI what many described as chi hair irons a "formal" look - a fact that many owners of the shoe took advantage of thereafter, pairing the shoe off the court with business suits in substitution for dress shoes. Boyz II Men wore black and white Air Jordan XI shoes with white suits at one of their concerts.Jordan wore the Air Jordan XI model to help the Chicago Bulls claim the 1995-1996 NBA chi hair tools championship. The legacy of the shoe was transferred to the silver screen as Jordan wore a black/white/royal blue colorway of the Air Jordan XI model in the 1996 Warner Bros. animated movie "Space Jam" (these shoes were eventually released in 2001 with the tag name "Space Jams") which was then fined for $5,000 for not respecting the Bulls colorway policy.
Back to top Go down

Youtube link.
Page 1 of 1