TheGamersBound
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Endless Players. Countless Games. One Common Destiny.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Evil Amy Rose

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shadux

Evil Amy Rose Empty
PostSubject: Evil Amy Rose   Evil Amy Rose Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 1:24 am

Evil Amy Rose
by ~shadux

When Amy Rose is shot down harshly by Sonic the Hedgehog, Amy Decides that Sonic must be punished. But after joining up with Dr. Eggman and building a form of super suit, will Amy's punishment fit the crime? Or does the phrase "hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" have more meaning than we all thought?

"Ugh, Amy..." Sonic shrugged out of her usual bone-crushing hug he recieved whenever she saw him. He stepped back, annoyed. "What do you want now?"
Amy backed up a step as she let go of him. "What i want Sonic is for you to take me on that date you promised me over a month ago." She smiled sweetly as she took his hand in hers. "A new movie came out today Sonic, we could go see it..."
"No, Amy. I won't take you anywhere.... you just don't get it, do you?" His look darkened. "Whatever happens, ever, ever, I won't ever take you on a date, because I DON'T LIKE YOU! Get it through that head full of hot air and chase somebody that actually cares! And while you're at it, figure out that if I wanted to date you, I would have two years ago.... you're pathetic!" He turned and walked away. Tears filled her eyes as he walked away from her, her white gloved hands curled into fists as tears silently fell. She turned and spoke softly, her voice filled with unspeakable anger and sorrow..."I will have you....one way or the other....Sonic the Hedgehog..Will Be Mine..." she walked down the street to her appartment. She slammed and locked the door before walking to her closet. " It seems Eggman had the right idea... When you want something...Take it...If it cant be taken...Destroy it!" She pulled out a full leather suit that she had been saving for sonic and began working on the "adjustments" it needed....

Two days later, Eggman smiled as he sat across the table in the chamber from Amy. "Well, I suppose I always knew that you would be the one to come first. Ah, well. You just get the best benefits. I pay well, I only ask full loyalty. Now, if you are truly committed to me, you must prove it. I want you to bring me one of your old circle of friends, alive... I hope you have some form of disguise?"
Amy smirked as she folded her hands and leaned forward some. "What if i told you that i could give you all of them. Sonic, being the first.?" she leaned back some as she saw that her words were effective at catching his attention. "but to acomplishing this, I need some parts and equipment. Sonic wont fall for some slow trap, but for what i have in mind...he will."
"If that is the case, take what you need." He waved a hand. "My storerooms and armories are free to roam. But, I want Sonic the Hedgehog here, alive, in 24 hours, to prove your word, understand?" She smiled softly as she reached out to shake his hand. "Make it forty-eight hours, I need a small amount of time to prepare. Do we have an agreement Dr. Eggman...Sir?"
"Forty-Eight..... agreed." He shook her hand. "Sir? I like that. Respect for your elders. I believe this is going to be a wonderful partnership." She grinned as she stood. " Then I shall start work right away, Sir." She walked out of the conference room and headed into the store rooms and smiled as she set her briefcase onto the table. "This will work perfectly..." She pulled out her leather outfit and set it on the table. she picked up some tools and began working on it.

After a few hours she slipped on her leather suit and attached a new metallic belt to it. she stepped before a mirror and smiled as she looked at herself. "This looks perfect...Computer, run a diagnostic scan." After a moment a speaker sounded from the belt. "all systems online and opperating at full power." a small smile spread upon her face as she walked towards the exit. " This will be fun..." She slipped through the night streets unseen thanks to the camafloge capabilitys of her suit. she reached her apartment and smiled as she walked inside and closed and locked the door." Now to bait the trap.." she pulled out a few small metal pellets and tssed them around the apartment. she then activated her camoflauge and opened her window. quietly she slipped outside and closed the windo using a magnet to re-lock it. with a leap she landed on the roof of the next building, the suit amplifying her strength drasitcly. she pressed a button on her watch and smiled as her apartment exploded into flames. " Now the fun Really begins Sonic...."

After a few hours she slipped on her leather suit and attached a new metallic belt to it. she stepped before a mirror and smiled as she looked at herself. "This looks perfect...Computer, run a diagnostic scan." After a moment a speaker sounded from the belt. "all systems online and opperating at full power." a small smile spread upon her face as she walked towards the exit. " This will be fun..." She slipped through the night streets unseen thanks to the camafloge capabilitys of her suit. she reached her apartment and smiled as she walked inside and closed and locked the door." Now to bait the trap.." she pulled out a few small metal pellets and tssed them around the apartment. she then activated her camoflauge and opened her window. Quietly she slipped outside and closed the windo using a magnet to re-lock it. with a leap she landed on the roof of the next building, the suit amplifying her strength drasitcly. she pressed a button on her watch and smiled as her apartment exploded into flames. " Now the fun Really begins Sonic...."
The fire spread quickly. Fire came. Police came. Everybody stood and watched as the apartment burned. They managed to save the rest of the building. It was determined to be an electrical failure. The window and door had been locked; it was just a matter of finding Amy's body. Of course, this saddened everybody.
Amy looked around waiting for Sonic to show up to try and save everyone. "Where is that hedgehog...?" she whispered to herself as she looked around for him. "Guess i need a better bait...and I know just the person..."
Sonic and the others heard of the news, but it seemed too late to really do much. The only ones that did show up to watch the fire were Tails, Cream and Big. Big provided a shoulder to cry on for Cream. Tails was silent.
Amy smiled as she saw tails standing there. "So the young fox showed up..buthe seems detatched...well then since he is so close to Sonic, I can use him....now just to watch...." she waited till he would be alone.
Eventually, Big took Cream home. Tails stood at the corner for a moment, then walked down the street to catch a late-night bus home.
Amy followed him silently still hidden by her camoflauge as he walked the empty dark streets. she smiled softly as she turned ff her camoflauge and was standing behind the unsuspecting two tailed fox. "Good night Tails..." she said just loud enought for him to hear as she attached a small shocker to her finger.
He didn't have time to turn around before he felt the jolt. Their eyes met for just a moment as he fell to the ground. "Wh-' He had tried to say 'what' or 'why'
She picked him up and carried him off in the dark night with a dark smile on her face. she headed into an abandonded building and laid the unconsious fox onto the table. and secured him down to it. "revenge is supposed to be severed cold..but i think i rather it crispy..."
Tails slowly came to. He tried to sit up; but couldn't. He looked at her. "Amy.. you're alive..." His surprise and smile quickly faded. "Why am I.... what's going on!? What are you doing with me?"
She looked at him with a dark grin. "Because i will get Sonic for what he did to me... I'm sorry it had to come down to this Tails...but I need someone as bait." She pulled out a few more of her explosive balls. " Who knows maybe you will get lucky and be able to escape?" she chuckled a bit as she turned to walk away.
"Amy, no, please..." He whined, struggling against his bindings. "Stop this! Maybe you're mad at Sonic, but I didn't do anything to you! You're not like this..."
Amy set up the explosives around the building with a smirk. "This will get him this time..." she went over to a window and opened it before heading back downstairs to tails side. "I truly am sorry things had to come down to this. she walked to the door and sighed. "Goodbye Tails...." she walked outside and smirked as she activated her camoflauge and snuck back inside through the window and set off the bombs. "Sonic wont let Tails die..."
The bombs erupted. Soon, the entire warehouse was burning down. Tails screamed and struggled, trying to pull himself off the table. It only took a few minutes for Sonic to show up. Rushing inside, he pulled Tails off the table, just as the warehouse collapsed around them, he sped out, panting. "Sonic!" Tails said. "You're not going to believe this..."
Amy appeared before them as she deactivated her camoflauge. " Your right Tails...He wont believe this!" she extended her hand and blasted him in the chest with a bolt of electricity. " Oh and Tails...I wasn't going to let you roast in there tails....I was in the building in case that foolish hedgehog didnt show up....* she walked up and picked up Sonic. Tails collapsed from exhaustion. He could only watch as Amy took Sonic away.
Eggman smiled as Amy walked into the base, still carrying the unconcious hedgehog. He snapped his fingers, and two SWATbots carried him off to a cell. "Nice work, Rose. Very nice. I saw your handiwork with the explosive pellets on the local news. Now, what is next?"
She grinned as she looked at Dr. Eggman. "Sonic will not be harmed or anything until i have captured and and brought the rest of his friends here to watch as he dies.
"Oh, don't worry. He won't be harmed... much. Now, I think next, you could work on that silly Kitsune.... or possibly the Guardian.."
She glared at him. " I said he shall not be harmed! Not until I am ready for it. otherwise you will not live through tomorrow morning!"
Eggman smiled. "I was only joking, Rose. You can't work with this kind of attitude. You must stay focused. Now, I think you'll need more equipment?"
She nodded and turned and walked off to the store room and replenished her exploding balls and recharged her suit. " My plans are almost complete..." she said as she slipped her suit back on and smiled. "once the other two are here...i can finish my work...." She walked out and headed down to the prison chambers to check on Sonic.
Sonic was sitting in his cell, chained to the wall. In his weakened state, he couldn't break free. When she entered the cell, he growled and tried to throw himself at her, nearly choking himself. "URgh... you....."
Amy smirked as she saw him struggling to come after her. "Guess I am not so useless am I Sonic?" A single tear slid down her face but she quickly wiped it away. " Soon everything will be clear Sonic...."
He continued to throw himself at her. "You <Censored>! Made us think you were dead! Tried to kill Tails!"
Amy looked at him with a smirk. "All that to get to you Sonic. and for your info I didnt try to kill tails. like I want him to be killed by a fire. I was there myself. in the building so that I could make sure that if you left him there, he would see your true colors. You're the Demon Sonic! not me!"
"You sold us out..... me out.. is this all because I didn't want to date you, huh? Wow... this takes bitchiness and PMSing to a whole new level.." He struggled further. "You leave the others alone. You have a problem with me, fine. Beat the <censored> out of me for all I care. But leave them alone.."
She snarled and glared at him. " you think that this is just from you not dating me? You are a fool Sonic. You never listened..never cared..and all you did was run and break my heart....and now you try to be noble? Dont make me laugh." she shook her head in disgust.
Sonic just sat back against the wall and refused to talk anymore. When she left and went back to the city, Tails had of course been trying to get in touch with everybody and let them know what had happened, but had no luck in reaching anybody, not even Cream or Rouge. He sat in the workshop, hanging up the phone. "Damnit.."
She opened the door to his workshop and smiled as she saw tails sitting by the phone." Hello Tails." She said as she walked up to him. "I need your help..."
"You!" Tails stood up, backing away. "You tried to kill me! You kidnapped Sonic! You're working for Eggman, aren't you?" He reached for a drawer where he kept a pistol nearby.
She held up her hands and sat down on a chair. "Please Tails just listen....Yes i kidnapped Sonic...No I did not try to kill you...i was still in the building until sonic came in and save you...I needed Sonic to show for my plan....Eggman thinks i am working for him...just hear me out...please..."

(What is Amy Rose's True plans? Will Eggman hold his end of the bargain? Will Tails listen or will he end her life? Stay tuned for the conclusion....should it ever be written....)
Back to top Go down

Evil Amy Rose
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheGamersBound :: Fanfics :: Fanfic Topic-
Jump to: