TheGamersBound
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Endless Players. Countless Games. One Common Destiny.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introductions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ninjizz

Ninjizz

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 2:04 am

Hey guys I'm Ninjix, I am a Let's Player, Ustreamer, and Game Maker (somewhat). I feel i have a lot to offer The Gamers Bound Forum and hopefully I can become a permanent member of this forum. I can help if you need me for any marathons. I have many names which include: Ninjix, ShadowNinjix, and GhostofNinja. For my Let's Plays I have completed two,Pokemon Yellow and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, I have failed at five Let's Plays do to problems with the games. For my Let's Play I am currently doing Pokemon Shiny Gold Version X, it is an unfinished hack but I think it is as far as The Pokemon League so I'm a Happy Panda, I have just started the Let's Play of it in fact I just beat the first gym and only have one Pokemon. As for streams I usually Stream Mario 64(which I streamed for The Gamers Bound's Marathon), Legend of Zelda Orcarina of Time, and Elder Scrolls Four: Oblivion. For game maker I make rom hacks of Pokemon and Mario, but I am just learning how to use ZQuest. Thanks for reading and hopefully we can be friends Very Happy - Ninjix
Back to top Go down
Mford199X
Mega Man
Mega Man
Mford199X

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: ...   Introductions Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 12:53 pm

OMG WELCOME! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mford199x

Introductions
Page 1 of 1