TheGamersBound
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Endless Players. Countless Games. One Common Destiny.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Pokemon Ranch

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CDB Water
Admin
Admin
CDB Water

My Pokemon Ranch Empty
PostSubject: My Pokemon Ranch   My Pokemon Ranch Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 7:17 pm

My Pokemon Ranch is a WiiWare game. WiiWare is a service on the Wii in which you connect to the internet, and you can buy games that download directly to your Wii. It saves either to your Wii's hard drive, or a SD card that you have inserted. This game is 1000 Wii Points, the equivilant to about $10.

CONCEPT

The concept of this game is very simple. It's just a way to store your Pokemon from Diamond/ Pearl/ Platinum if you run out of PC space on your games. However, you can interact with the Pokemon you store. Your Pokemon are kept at a Ranch (Hence the name of the game). You can store up to 1000 Pokemon total, or if you own Platinum, 1500. You can also import up to 25 Miis to be helpers around the ranch. You can transfer you Pokemon by using the wireless connection on both your Wii and DS.

INTERACTION

As I said before, you can interact with your Pokemon. You can do this by picking them up, making a tornado with them, and play with toys. You get a few different toys every day. The more Pokemon you have, the more toys you get. The toys range from a cannon, to a pit, to a fountain, and much more. In fact, the toys were the funnest part of the game for me. You can also take pictures by pressing the 1 button. However, you can only store up to 20 pictures.The pictures were pretty funny to look at.

POKEMON

The Pokemon in this game are so cute! They're really little, and are always smiling (well, most of them). Like I said, the pictures are pretty funny to look at. That is because the Pokemon do such weird things. Some examples are: they jump on top of each other to form a totem pole, ride on each others backs, which is especially cool when the Pokemon they are riding is a flying type.

SCORE

I give this game a 4 out of 10. This game is below average. I gave this game this score because this game just isn't fun. I would only recommend it to people that really need some space on the Pokemon games, or people can just sit there and stare at little cute things for hours (Yes, hours). I deleted this game to save memory on my Wii. To me, its not worth buying.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/lpcdbwaterlp
Mford199X
Mega Man
Mega Man
Mford199X

My Pokemon Ranch Empty
PostSubject: Re:   My Pokemon Ranch Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 3:07 am

This game isn't even compatible with Platinum, and an upgrade to Platinum is Japan only. So, yeah. It's not that great.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mford199x
Patrickcongty

My Pokemon Ranch Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Pokemon Ranch   My Pokemon Ranch Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 10:55 pm

The pokemon is a great game
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Pokemon Ranch Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Pokemon Ranch   My Pokemon Ranch Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Pokemon Ranch
Page 1 of 1