Endless Players. Countless Games. One Common Destiny.

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

O.K. I was wondering about a few games

Go down 
AuthorMessage
djlamar2

PostSubject: O.K. I was wondering about a few games   Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:41 am

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door for Gamecube and Luigi's Mansion for Gamecube. so here's the question. does any1 know where to find either 1? I might look at Game Stop but sometimes they don't have the games
Back to top Go down
PikaNoob

PostSubject: Re: O.K. I was wondering about a few games   Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:51 am

djlamar2 wrote:
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door for Gamecube and Luigi's Mansion for Gamecube. so here's the question. does any1 know where to find either 1? I might look at Game Stop but sometimes they don't have the games
You won't find them at Wal-Mart or Target, and if stores like GameStop are all out, I suggest online buying. If you're lucky, maybe there's a friend at school that has them and is willing to let you borrow them.
Back to top Go down
djlamar2

PostSubject: Re: O.K. I was wondering about a few games   Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:52 pm

hey thanks buddy. I hope to find it.
Back to top Go down
teamrango
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: O.K. I was wondering about a few games   Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:55 pm

Get it from either EBay.com or Amazon.com just be sure to check for the condition of the game!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/teamrango
djlamar2

PostSubject: Re: O.K. I was wondering about a few games   Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:45 pm

I googled it and they have it in. now I wanna find a GC controller but got another ?. can I use my Wii Memory Card or do I need an old GC Memory Card?
Back to top Go down
teamrango
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: O.K. I was wondering about a few games   Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:50 am

You need a GC controller and a GC memory card.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/teamrango
djlamar2

PostSubject: Re: O.K. I was wondering about a few games   Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:22 pm

thanks. went today but unfortunately the Game Stop I went to does not sell Game Cube games anymore. I was not happy. so a friend of mine said she would help me buy it online all I had to do was give her the money so we can order it.
Back to top Go down
Mford199X
Mega Man
Mega Man

PostSubject: Re:   Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:25 am

djlamar2 wrote:
thanks. went today but unfortunately the Game Stop I went to does not sell Game Cube games anymore. I was not happy. so a friend of mine said she would help me buy it online all I had to do was give her the money so we can order it.

If they didn't actually SELL GameCube games anymore you would probably find some in the used games section. But anyway hope all goes well! Pika
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mford199x
mafiafran

PostSubject: Re: O.K. I was wondering about a few games   Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:21 am

hey thanks buddy. I hope to find it.

positive cashflow property
short sale homes in orlando
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: O.K. I was wondering about a few games   

Back to top Go down

O.K. I was wondering about a few games
Page 1 of 1