Endless Players. Countless Games. One Common Destiny.

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Fire Red/ Leaf Green

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CDB Water
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Fire Red/ Leaf Green   Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:18 pm

Pokemon FireRed and LeafGreen for the GBA are, in my opinion, the second best Pokemon games ever made, and definately in my top 10 games of all time! These games are AWESOME! They are remakes of red and blue for the Game Boy.

Story

You are a young boy (or girl) that lives in Pallet Town in the Kanto region. You are just turning 10, and now eligable to be a Pokemon trainer. You have a dream of being a Pokemon master. You are about to get a starter Pokemon from professor Oak, but he is nowhere to be found, so you decide to leave without a Pokemon, just before you leave town, Professor Oak stops you and takes you back to his lab, and you find your rival already there. Oak lets you choose your Pokemon first. (Charmander, Bulbasaur, or Squirtle) whichever one you pick, your rival will pick the one that will do the most damage to yours. You try to leave, but your rival stops you, and challenges you to a battle.

Gameplay

Pokemon is a traditional RPG game. Turn-based, HP, blah, blah, blah. However the real appeal to Pokemon is the fact that there are so many different Pokemon (493 to be exact) and they are all different than the next.

Score

I give this game a 9 out of 10! This game is really great! Just barely slipped from a 10!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/lpcdbwaterlp

Fire Red/ Leaf Green
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheGamersBound :: Hand-Held Game Systems :: GameBoy Advance/SP :: Game Reviews-
Jump to: